Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We have a Winner!!!!



Here are the 22 entries for my contest which ended today!
Thanks so much for playing, and all your entries are very inspirational. I used a sequence generator to pick a winner, and the list is as it appears in my blog http://lotuspond56-art
Drum Roll...........
The lucky winner isssssssss

DAWN OF A NEW ERA  
From the UK
~~~~~~~~~
***ATTENTION: In all fairness the winner has one week to contact me.
If I don't hear from her I
will have to re draw for another winner. ***

~~~~
A big congratulation to you.!!!
 ~ First go to my etsy, https://www.etsy.com/listing/95570767/magnets-use-10-coupon-code, and choose your 3 fridge magnets.
Then contact me @ lotuspond_56@yahoo.ca , and give me your address so I can send  your winnings~
~~~
More contests in the near future ;-)
Happy Halloween everyone...~
I. Tammy Gray
2.Joyce van der Lely
3.lydiapuenteharris
4.Dulcie
5.dawn of a new era
6.Pattycake
7.Jez
8.Robyn P. Thayer
9.carlanda brown williamson
10.Wendy
11.Carolyn Sadowski
12.Deanna Gracie Contemporary Jewellery
13.Beth
14.lauravee
15.lulu moonwood murakami
16.Ayala Art
17.Elaine Vernon
18.Chermoose
19.Shelly Penko
20.Once Upon A Blue Crow
21.Heather K Ross
22.Lovelinest

No comments: