Sunday, July 22, 2012

A new journal entry!
I came across a bird called pink breasted grosbeak, after flipping thru Animal Speak, which is about animal totem. Sometimes you come across different animals, which you are attracted to. I've been attracted to the owl, and also love this bird. The interesting thing about this bird is the marking on his chest ,which resembles a heart shape. One of his characteristic his teaching us to heal wounds for mental and emotional harmony. She helps to recognize your own inner voice and power.

5 comments:

Annie Lightbulb said...

Awesome, love the colours!

artlover said...

Tks Julie-Ann;-)

Carol said...

Great painting! I love those birds. We have a pair that nest here every summer and I am constantly trying to get a good photo of one of them. They have such a pretty song too.

PiaRom said...

your paintings really speaks to me!! Love this one with the bird so much!

artlover said...

Thanks Carol and Piarom xox