Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8 : 29 Faces Challenge...I Made A Daring Change..

DAY 8: This is what I was doing on day 5,6, and 7th.
My little 4" x 4" were put on hold ;-)
On my painting progress from the last post, I had beautiful
wooden stars; but felt they were to overpowering.
I removed them, and replaced it with tinsel hearts.
Rusty metal houses and roof, and real dried flowers in 
her hair , and the fields.
14" x 18" on wooden panel.
I will be putting an encaustic finish



.
                                                 


3 comments:

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

You were right to trust your instincts. This is a truely beautiful painting.

Carol said...

This is really , really beautiful!

artlover said...

Thanks for your beautiful comments helloitssandra and Carol. Much appreciated!
Cheers
xox