Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Child's Innocence (finished painting)





'"My Child's Innocence" is on Russian birchwood 20"x24" wood panel.
Little girl on a swing, dragonflies flying about, peace birds slowly
and gently moving along flapping their little wings. One as landed
on the little girl. Collaged flowers using a monoprint technique
and home made stamp. There's a little guest at the foot of the
painting, that is very amusing , and has a lot of character.
Many layers of pouring medium as a finishing touch giving it 
a glossy  look. This painting is about honoring our 
inner child, to let it come out and play.

2 comments:

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

What a charming painting, it's so full of character and colour. It makes me think of summer holidays when I was a girl

artlover said...

Thanks helloitssandra;-)
It took me 4 days to create from a magical place;-)